Congratulations! You just got engaged; now what?
- Choose a date, set the budget & book your appointment to begin your wedding dress shopping experience.
When should you start shopping for your wedding gown?
- You should start shopping for your wedding gown 10-12 months before your wedding. If you have more time before your wedding date we always recommend to use that to your advantage!
- Not only do wedding gowns take 6-8 months to arrive but you also need to allot 1.5-2 months time for your alterations to make sure your dream dress fits perfectly!
What happens if I don't have enough time to order in a wedding gown?
- It happens more often than you may think! We have many designers that will 'rush' a wedding gown just in time for your big day.
- We also have a selection of sample wedding gowns that we always welcome our brides to purchase.
What should you bring with you?
- Someone whose opinion you trust!
- Come with inspiration - this could be your dream wedding Pinterest board or any images of dresses you love.
We can't wait to meet you!
Propose To Your Bridesmaids
"Capture the magic of friendship with the ultimate bridesmaid proposal gift. Say "Will you be my bridesmaid?" with style and love!"
For the Wedding Morning
"Fun, flirty, and comfortable! The Cami Tap short set is a must-have item for any bride or bridesmaid who values comfort and style."
For The Honeymoon
"Unleash Your Bridal Glamour with the Michelle Cover Up! Perfect for brides-to-be looking to elevate their pre-wedding style or as an unforgettable bridesmaid proposal gift. This cover up is the perfect addition to your bridal ensemble."
Give A Celebratory Gift
"Whether you're celebrating a special occasion or simply craving something extraordinary, our Champagne Bears Celebration Gift is the perfect choice for those who appreciate the finer things in life."
For the Hair Obsessed
"The luxurious Gold Lust Collection - a harmonious fusion of healing oils and cutting-edge technology. Experience hair rejuvenation and strength like never before."